What is your success ratio?
- This is a question that we are often asked. The answer is 99 percent. The reason we are so successful in ensuring that our clients acquire Vanuatu citizenship is because all applicants are pre-screened in advance. We check your details (full name, address, date of birth, etc) and study your documents (passport scan, national identity card if applicable) to ensure that you are an appropriate candidate to formally apply for the citizenship and passport.
Which nationalities have successfully applied for a second citizenship and passport?
- We have had applications from all over the world. The majority of our clients are from China, India, United Arab Emirates, Nigeria, Russian Federation, Vietnam, Bangladesh, Jordan, Oman, Sri Lanka, Pakistan, Egypt, Mongolia and Azerbaijan. Many do not live in their home country e.g. Non-Resident Indians.
How much does the Vanuatu citizenship program cost?
- Prices range depending on the number of applicants. Are you an individual, a married couple, a couple with children, and/or are including parents? The best thing is for you to contact us. This is because we are likely to have special offers which we do not advertise on this website. An email correspondence allows you to interact with us and for us to assess exactly how we can best assist you in the most cost effective manner.Contact us and we can guarantee that you will not be disapointed.
How long does the process take after I have paid the fees and provided the required information?
- You will have your passport and citizenship within one to two months. Be wary of providers who claim the procedure takes only 15 days – they are fake!
Can my spouse or children apply with me?
- Of course – the system is designed for single people, retired people and families. Your spouse and/or children can join you on the application.
What about my parents? Can they apply with me?
- Yes – as long as they are over the age of 50.
Which documents are required?
- Identity: Birth Certificate, Marriage Certificate (if applicable).
Good Conduct: Police Certificate (if it exists in your country).
Employment: Curriculum Vitae or resume.
Financial: Bank statements or employment records.
Children under the age of 12 only need to provide evidence of identity e.g. birth certificate.
Do I need to have an interview as part of the Vanuatu citizenship by investment program process?
- No – no need at all.
Do I need to speak a certain language?
- No. Any language is fine.
Do I need to perform any tests or have a certain level of education?
- No. All you need to do is to complete the forms and pay.
How do I receive my citizenship certificate and passport?
- We can securely courier the documents to you at any address you desire.
Can I contact the Government of Vanuatu directly?
- No – the Government does not deal with applications. You must use an authorized agent (like us). We interact and negotiate with the Government on your behalf. We send your payment on to the Government.
Is there a limit to the number of passports that are issued in a year?
- There is no official limit but there are rumors that one might be introduced if the program becomes even more popular. We strongly suggest that you apply now.
How will my new Vanuatu citizenship and passport improve my life?
How easy is it to travel on my new Vanuatu passport?
- Citizens of Vanuatu can travel visa free to 130 countries. Currently, you have visa free travel to all Schengen countries of the European Union, the United Kingdom, Hong Kong, Singapore, Switzerland, India and Russia.
Is the Vanuatu Government attempting to secure new visa-free routes?
- Yes - the Government knows that the value of a Vanuatu citizenship and passport depends on the number of visa-free countries. The Government is constantly working to increase the number of visa-free countries. This includes negotiations with First World countries in North America and Asia. Note that the cost of obtaining Vanuatu citizenship will surely increase once visa-free status is arranged with important First World nations.
Does Vanuatu have many taxes?
- You probably live in a country with high income taxes, capital gains taxes, inheritance taxes and sales taxes. You will find the situation in Vanuatu to be very different. There are zero income taxes, capital gains taxes or inheritance taxes. The only real tax is Value Added Tax of 12.5 percent. Once you have your new passport and citizenship, you can plan how to more efficiently structure your business affairs. Maybe zero-tax Vanuatu could be useful?
Are there any restrictions for new citizens?
- There are only two: you cannot vote or run for public office. Apart from this, you have the same rights as all other Vanuatu citizens.
Does Vanuatu recognize dual citizenship for its nationals?
- Yes – and many Vanuatu citizens have dual citizenship.
Does my citizenship need to be renewed?
- Of course not – it’s for life! You will become a Vanuatu citizen. No-one can take that away.
Is any military service required?
- Absolutely not! In fact, Vanuatu does not have a military! There is just a regular police force.
Does the Vanuatu Government inform my home country about my new citizenship and Vanuatu passport?
- No! Everything is kept confidential. In addition, we abide by the most stringent data processing standards.
Is there any flexibility in the application process? I may not meet all of the requirements.
- Please contact us to find out if we can help you. We have helped many such applicants.
Can you recomend an article from an independent writer which explores the benefits of Vanuatu?
- The following article from Nomad Capitalist reveals the numerous advantages of Vanuatu.